Most divorcing couples will need to resolve the financial matters that arise as a result. If they are unable to reach agreement between them, then they will have to make...
Managing commercial property portfolios and transactions involving commercial property are an important and sometimes challenging aspect of running a business.
Whether you are property developer, commercial landlord or business tenant, we work with you to deal with the legal aspects involved and help your business grow. Our team provides an accurate and efficient service dealing with a full spectrum commercial property issues across a range of sectors.
We can help you with all aspects of commercial property and securitisation of property finance, including:
- development site acquisition and disposal
- administration of property portfolios
- all aspects of Landlord and Tenant issues
- agricultural land acquisitions and sales/single farm payment issues
- securitisation of commercial property finance on behalf of financial institutions
- FBTs & diversification issues (e.g. wind farm and communication mast leases)
- mineral extraction and landfill development
- corporate support
- specialist planning & construction resource
Such matters often involve wider business issues. We offer a “sectorcentric” approach, liaising with other teams as required, so that you experience a seamless service throughout the process. Pooling our expertise enables us to deliver a coordinated and holistic approach which is bespoke to your matter.
In this way, for example, our energy and natural resources team enhances its service to multinational groups, individual investors and promoters by drawing upon specialisms of our property, planning, corporate and construction teams. Equally, our agricultural and rural affairs team can draw upon lawyers specialising in tax, trust and wealth preservation services, family disputes and corporate services to provide practical legal solutions to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you with any of your commercial property needs.
Buckles is ranked band 3 for real estate by Chambers UK
Buckles commercial property team have been ranked tier 1 by Legal 500.