When you require documents to be authenticated for use overseas, Michael Rabbett can offer this service. Michael is a qualified Notary Public based in our Peterborough office but he is able to offer the service from any of our office locations.
Most people won't know what a Notary Public is but you will need one if you have documents which need to be used abroad. The Notary's signature and seal will verify to the authorities in any country that the relevant checks have been carried out and that the documents are authentic.
The following services are available to businesses and individuals:
- Preparing and witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with documents relating to the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who live (or die) abroad, or own property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigrants or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Administering Oaths
All notarial services are offered independently of Buckles Solicitors. To find out more please visit https://www.englishnotary.com/.