Property litigation can be time consuming, expensive and disruptive to commercial businesses. Our goal at Buckles Solicitors is to identify the key issues at the outset and the ultimate goal that our clients want to achieve. We work hard to resolve matters as proactively and expeditiously as possible. We can assist with:
- Dilapidations claims and actions relating to other breaches of covenant
- Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting and change of use
- Disputes with neighbours over rights of way and boundaries
- Forfeiture actions and applications for relief
- Lease renewal proceedings
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Planning and environmental disputes
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers/squatters
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Rent recovery for commercial landlords
- Residential possession actions
- Tenancy deposit scheme
We're aware that people don't want to commence or be drawn into litigation and in many cases matters can be resolved outside of court proceedings in a way which helps all those involved. Our experienced team pride themselves on being able to help clients using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) to reach satisfactory conclusions much quicker than if a matter was taken through the Court process. These methods also help keep costs lower whilst safeguarding commercial relationships.
We work with clients from all spectrums including retail, automotive, property development, social housing and industrial. Our lawyers have the skills to deal with all sizes of business and have experience of running cases up to the Court of Appeal.
If you would like to speak to a specialist member of our team, please contact us on 01733 888888 or email email@example.com.