- Sponsorship under the points-based system
- Tier 1 visas for highly skilled migrants
- Tier 2 visas for workers who will be sponsored by their employer or who are being transferred to the UK from a group company
- Employers' duties and responsibilities under the point-based system sponsorship management
- Sponsorship licences for employers under the point-based system
- Prevention of illegal working and potential liabilities for employers
- Sole representative visas for overseas companies sending their first employee to the UK in order to set up business here
- Tier 5 visas for temporary workers or under the youth mobility scheme
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you or your business with any of your employment law needs.
This information has been prepared for general interest and it is important to obtain professional advice on specific issues. We believe the information contained in it to be correct at the time of publication. While all possible care is taken in the preparation of this, no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person or refraining from acting as a result of the material contained herein can be accepted by the firm or the authors.