The Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Group at Buckles Solicitors have particular expertise in acting for Insolvency Practitioners. Our expertise has been recognised in the Legal 500 2013 edition.
We regularly act for Insolvency Practitioners appointed as Trustees in Bankruptcy, Liquidators, Administrators or Fixed Charge Receivers. We are experienced in advising and acting on the following:
- Challenging reviewable transactions and misfeasance claims
- Claims for wrongful or fraudulent trading
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners on their statutory duties
- Disposals of assets
- Cross-border insolvencies and releasing foreign assets
- Regulatory and compliance issues
We can offer mediation services to resolve disputes between Insolvency Practitioners and directors, creditors or third parties. Mediation offers the possibility to resolve disputes at an early stage and in a cost effective manner.
Where appropriate we are happy to act for Insolvency Practitioners on a deferred cost or conditional fee basis. Please contact us for further information.
If you would like to speak to a member of our dedicated Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Group, please contact us on 01733 888888 or request a call back.