In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government has published guidance on postponing payments of contributions typically made by developers, such as those under planning obligations and Community Infrastructure Levy...
Injuries caused by faulty products
In today’s world, we expect that any product we buy and use is safe. Unfortunately that is not always the case with some products causing the user to suffer an injury. The European Union legislation guarantees the consumer the right to claim damages where an injury has occurred as a result of using a defective product. Buckles successfully sues retailers and manufacturers on behalf of consumers.
Examples of successful product liability cases and personal injury claims pursued by Buckles include:
- Injuries caused by defective appliances or equipment
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with defective toys
- Cases involving injuries to the hair and scalp suffered in hairdressing salons
- Injuries caused by exploding bottles and cylinders
- Illness caused by defective water supply
- Injuries and medical conditions arising from unsafe medicinal products
Remember, if at all possible, keep the particular product so that it can be examined and used as evidence in your claim. However, if you have returned it or thrown it away, you may still be able to make a claim.
If you think you have a defective product claim case or require further assistance, contact us on 01733 888911.