If we asked ten people what Blockchain is, I’m betting (hypothetically) we would get ten completely different answers. Ask a bunch of lawyers to provide a basic definition of it,...
Planning and Environment for Businesses
The English planning system is complex and often daunting. Whether you are a developer, house builder, housing association, retailer, Local Authority, institutional investor, utility company, community organisation or just an individual promoting or opposing development, we can help you successfully navigate the planning system.
Our specialist team provides effective and clear advice on all aspects of planning, highways, infrastructure, and compulsory purchase law, cutting to the heart of the issues and maximising your chances of success.
We are trusted advisors to developers, local authorities, and objectors for projects of all scales, ranging from major regeneration, housing, retail, education and infrastructure schemes through to individual householder applications.
Our team advises a range of clients on some of the largest infrastructure and regeneration projects, including successfully advising on:
- Planning applications of all scales
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Enforcement
- Planning Objections
- Local Plan preparation
- Compulsory Purchase Orders and Planning Appropriations
- Development Consent Orders and Hybrid Bills such as HS2
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Section 106 and Highway Agreements
- Stopping-up and diverting highways and footpaths
- Town and Village Green and Asset of Community Value registrations
- Judicial Reviews
- Planning Due Diligence
If you need further information or advice, please call us on 01733 888888.