There have been two important recent developments in the law relating to Italian citizenship applications. The first change concerns applications for recognition of citizenship via descent which must be made...
People are the key to the success of your business. In an ever-changing economic landscape, your organisation needs to recruit and retain the right people and mobilise your workforce as and when required by your business operations.
We provide specialist practical advice to businesses faced with the complex and frequent changes to immigration law, and to individuals who wish to move to work in the UK, including:
- Sponsorship under the points-based system
- Tier 1 visas for highly skilled migrants
- Tier 2 visas for workers who will be sponsored by their employer or who are being transferred to the UK from a group company
- Employers’ duties and responsibilities under the point-based system sponsorship management
- Sponsorship licences for employers under the point-based system
- Prevention of illegal working and potential liabilities for employers
- Sole representative visas for overseas companies sending their first employee to the UK in order to set up business here
- Tier 5 visas for temporary workers or under the youth mobility scheme
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you or your business with any of your employment law needs.