Our promise to you
- FREE "face to face" initial consultations with one of our expert personal injury lawyers at a time to suit you - we will even come to you
- NO WIN NO FEE claims - you have nothing to lose!
- You will talk friendly and caring professionals who are specialist in personal injury claims
- REMEMBER you will always have a choice of which solicitor you want to act for you. Speak to Buckles first and work with one of the top regional personal injury teams
If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury or contracted an illness through no fault of your own, you may have the legal right to compensation for lost earnings, your pain and suffering or other losses such as care expenses.
Personal injury and illness can have a dramatic and stressful impact on any individual. Buckles will provide the support you need to guide you through the process of making a successful personal injury claim.
We offer you a free initial discussion of your circumstances and we can then advise whether you have a claim worth pursuing. This can be done on the telephone, face to face or by email. If you are still in hospital or convalescing at home, we can come to you. You are under no obligation to use us after your initial consultation.
Buckles have one of the largest Personal Injury and Accident Departments in the area and over the years we have handled thousands of claims for individuals. We endeavour to provide you with a personal service.
The law concerning accident claims, Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence, requires specialist knowledge and experience, which we can offer you. This is recognised by our membership of the Law Society's specialist Personal Injury Panel and the APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers).
Ways you may have been injured or become ill
For more information, click on any of the following:
- Road Traffic Accident
- Work-related accidents
- Industrial diseases and work-related disorders
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Injuries from faulty products
- Trips and Slips
- An injury or an illness from a holiday or travelling abroad
- Criminal injuries
- Clinical Negligence
This is not an exhaustive list so if in doubt please contact us on 01733 888888 for further advice.