We are following government guidelines regarding the COVID-19 situation, whilst practicing a responsible approach to public health. In the interest of the public safety, we have taken the decision as of the 23rd March to close the physical doors to our Stamford office, but we remain very much open for business and here for our clients in every other respect. All of our staff are working from home and will remain available for telephone and video conferencing appointments. Please refer to our Coronavirus noticefor more information. We will update this as and when the situation changes.
From the A1(M) Northbound
- Leave the A1(M) at its conclusion (J17) following onto the A1
- Exit the A1 at the junction with the B1081 heading towards Stamford
- Continue into Stamford and join the A16, St Martin’s
- Pass over the river and continue ahead on B1081, St Mary’s Hill
We are situated on the right-hand side on the corner. Our car park is located on Wharf Road.
From the A1 Southbound
- Exit the A1 at the junction with the A606 and at the end of the slip road turn left onto the A606 Empingham Road towards Stamford
- Continue into Stamford and at the crossroads with the A6121, continue ahead onto the B1081, Scotgate
At the junction with the A16, turn left onto Wharf Road
- Continue to just before the junction with the A16 on St Mary’s Hill
We are situated on the left-hand side on the corner. Our car park is located on Wharf Road
The nearest mainline station is Stamford
We are a short walk from the station
For further information, please call the National Rail enquiry line on 0845 711 4141