At Buckles Solicitors, our specialist planning department offer expert advice in relation to all aspects of the Town and Country Planning system. Our solicitors have experience in advising a wide range of clients from individuals to institutional lenders, Local Authorities, major utility companies, developers, house builders, housing associations and leading retail operators.
Our planning department works in partnership with you, which is why you can expect the same high quality of service that Buckles is known for in resolving planning issues. We offer a seamless service working in conjunction with our Commercial Property and Construction & Engineering departments.
We can also assist you with:
- Obtaining planning permission or objecting to planning proposals
- Amending planning permissions (s96A, s73 applications)
- Planning appeals
- Judicial review of planning decisions
- Strategies around bringing forward development sites, including promoting sites through the Local Plan process
- Advising on enforcement action and appeals
- Section 106 Agreements/Community Infrastructure Levy and conditions
- Section 38 and/or 278 Highways Agreement
- Section 104 Drainage Agreements and build over agreements
- Obtaining or objecting to Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs)
- Objecting to Development Consent Orders (DCOs) for major infrastructure projects which may affect your property or utility interests to protect interests/secure the best outcome
- Conservation area and listed building issues
- Compensation arising from compulsory land acquisition (CPO/DCO)
- The permanent or temporary stopping up or diversion of highway/footpaths and generally in relation to issues relating to the Law of the Highway
- Planning Due Diligence on Sale and Purchase Transactions
If you would like to speak to a member of our planning department, please call us on 01733 888888 or request a call back.