Acting for Insolvency Practitioners
Buckles’ Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Group have particular expertise in acting for Insolvency Practitioners. Our expertise has been recognised in the Legal 500, which comments that “James Maxey, Michael Blank and Nigel Moore are sought after by IPs in sectors including property, construction, manufacturing and agriculture”.
We regularly act for Insolvency Practitioners appointed as Trustees in Bankruptcy, Liquidators, Administrators or Fixed Charge Receivers. We are experienced in advising and acting for Insolvency Practitioners on the following:
- Challenging reviewable transactions and misfeasance claims
- Claims for wrongful or fraudulent trading
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners on their statutory duties
- Disposals of assets
- Cross-border insolvencies and realising foreign assets
- Regulatory and compliance issues
Where appropriate, we are happy to act for Insolvency Practitioners on a deferred cost or conditional fee basis.