By providing personal information such as your name and email address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
Some forms on our website also include a check box asking you for permission for us to add you to our mailing list. This is an opt-in mailing list and your personal information will be used solely by us. Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold or used by any other organisation.
From time to time, we may include links in our e-mails to other web sites which we think may be of interest to you. Each email communication you receive from us will have the option to remove your e-mail address from our list.
Buckles Solicitors LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC311739, and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The registered office is located at Grant House, 101 Bourges Boulevard, Peterborough PE1 1NG.
1. The information we collect about youThe information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, telephone conversations, product and service selections and orders or other things that identify you individually. Generally, we may collect information about you in the following manner:
- you may provide your personal information to us via email or other written correspondence, telephone calls, web based forms, or other means;
- we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for internal purposes only. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
3. Information we monitor about visitors
For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
5. How we protect your information
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- personal data will only be processed for the specific purposes notified to the data subject when the data was first collected or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Data Protection Act;
- we ensure that appropriate security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data;
- procedures and technologies are used to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. This includes entry controls, secure lockable desks and cupboards, appropriate methods of destroying data such as shredding paper documents and disks. Our computer systems are secure using Firewalls and complex password authentication;
- personal data will only be transferred to a third-party data processor if they agree to comply with our procedures and policies.
6. Overseas transfersThe information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
7. Access to your information and updating and correcting your informationYou have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to: The Information Officer, Buckles Solicitors LLP, Grant House, 101 Bourges Boulevard, PETERBOROUGH PE1 1NG. We charge £10 per request for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to: Marketing Department, Buckles Solicitors LLP, Grant House, 101 Bourges Boulevard, PETERBOROUGH PE1 1NG. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.