The Buckles Property Disputes Team are well placed to assist anyone involved in disputes over property, whether commercial or residential.
Our considerable experience enables us to advise clients on the practicalities of resolving a dispute and, where appropriate, we explore resolution through mediation and negotiation thereby minimising the need for potentially expensive Court action.
When legal action is unavoidable, our reputation for pursuing successful actions is recognised in the Legal 500, the independent clients' guide to the top 500 Law firms in the UK. The practical experience of our Solicitors and Advocates helps you to acheive your objectives, manage your risks and control costs.
Our clients are drawn from Local Authorities, multi-national companies, Housing Associations, professional and part-time landlords as well as owner occupiers.
We can assist with:
- Dilapidations claims and actions relating to other breaches of covenant
- Disputes over consent to assignment / sub-letting / change of use
- Disputes with neighbouring occupiers over rights of way and boundaries
- Forfeiture actions and applications for relief
- Lease renewal proceedings
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Planning and environmental disputes
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers / squatters
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Rent recovery for commerical landlords
- Residential possession actions
- Tenancy deposit scheme