Our Dispute Resolution Team is one of the largest specialist teams in the area, and our lawyers are able to apply their extensive skill and experience to enable you to identify and manage the risks and costs associated with litigation.
Disputes are always disruptive and can sometimes threaten the viability of a business. We are able to advise on dispute avoidance as well as actively representing your business in the pursuit or defence of claims.
We identify your objectives, assess your options, advise on merits and risks and agree costs and funding solutions with you. Our lawyers are imaginative problem solvers. Our approach is tenacious. The team has Commercial Mediators as well as Solicitor Advocates and we are able to represent you in litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication and informal negotiations.
The Legal 500 has awarded our dispute resolution team the top ranking every year since 2004.
We can assist with:
- Agency and distributor issues
- Agricultural and farming disputes
- Challenging care home fees and Local Authority assessments
- Commercial contract disputes
- Commercial debt recovery
- Construction Disputes
- Consumer law for business
- Contentious insolvency situations including director's disqualification
- Contesting Wills or the administration of estates
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Franchising disputes
- Insurance claims
- Manufacturing problems
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
- Public law issues
- Technology issues
- Trusts and estates